While cumin helps stimulate metabolism, it focuses on the elimination of fat and is ideal for removing volume from the abdominal area, cinnamon improves digestion, reduces appetite and decreases the anxiety of eating food. Spices are flavoring substances of vegetable origin, which may have their origin in flowers, seeds, nuts or dried stems. They can have a strong or spicy flavor, function as regulators of digestion and are an ideal substitute for reducing salt intake.
Classification of Spices
The spices are classified into 3 groups and can be identified as:
- Salines: they are used habitually in many recipes; the most used one is the salt but between these groups also is the oregano, tarragon, basil and saffron.
- Acids: these are noted for being efficient substances in quenching thirst; lemon and vinegar are most frequently used in the kitchen.
- Aromatics: They are those that provide a strong odor to various foods, among which garlic, rosemary, parsley, laurel, and cinnamon, among others.
Importance of Spices
Spices are important in the preparation of food because they help detoxify the body through urine and blood, becoming natural products controlling sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides. The properties that have and are activated in the preparation of food are diverse; some of them, such as cinnamon, turmeric and cloves, work as preservatives of prepared foods; others, such as thyme, rosemary and basil serve to aromatize food and avoid odors due to decomposition due to weather effects, these spices also work as home air fresheners. Apart from all the properties that these spices can have, we also have their benefits in the treatment of various diseases, since they are used as a natural medicine to relieve various ailments, for the cholesterol it is common to use celery and garlic, for the treatment of hypertension, garlic or lavender; To relieve or control asthma it is advisable to use sage or anise. In addition, since ancient times the spices have been recognized for their benefits as slimming products, they became a natural way to burn calories and speed up the metabolism.
Most used Spices
- Garlic is a spice that is responsible for accelerating the expenditure of calories by the body. It increases the production of hormones, which demands an increased caloric expenditure from the organism.
“Garlic also decreases the retention of liquids, purifies the body and regulates the appetite”.
- Mustard is one of the most used spices when losing weight, because your body can lose up to 50 calories during consumption, as it speeds up the metabolism and is free of fat.
- Pepper, this spice has the goodness of accelerating by 8% the metabolism, apart from this, it has properties as a stimulator of gastric secretions and helps relieve constipation and gas. The pepper more efficient the cayenne pepper as it accelerates up to 25% caloric expenditure and removes toxins from the blood.
Other Recommended Spices to Lose Weight
- Cumin helps to stimulate the metabolism and has a special kindness, focusing on the decrease of fat and abdominal volume, one of the most complicated body areas at the time of lowering measures.
- The ginger becomes a perfect ally when losing those extra pounds, also helps in the task of reducing cellulite.
- Turmeric is a component that should not be lacking in the preparation of food if you want to lose weight, since curcumin has a substance that slows down the accumulation of fat.
- Saffron and cardamom contribute in the activation of metabolism and the process of digestion.
- Cinnamon is one of the most recognized spices for its slimming benefits, since it has the necessary components to accelerate metabolism, improve digestion, reduce appetite and even reduce the anxiety of eating food.
As we can see, there are many benefits that can bring for our life and health the habitual consumption of various spices , since its natural composition offers several benefits for the conservation of health and the improvement of the metabolism and the digestive system, a simple way to help our body and its conservation and healthy functioning.
what spices help lose belly fat?, weight loss spice mix, herbs and spices for weight loss, weight loss spice tea, weight loss spice drink, spices for weight loss recipes, herbs for weight loss that work, indian herbs for weight loss, fethiyetouristpass.com, fethiye tourist pass, fethiyetouristpass
#whatspiceshelplosebellyfat? #weightlossspicemix #herbsandspicesforweightloss #weightlossspicetea #weightlossspicedrink #spicesforweightlossrecipes #herbsforweightlossthatwork #indianherbsforweightloss #fethiyetouristpasscom #fethiyetouristpass