ccording to our objective we will have to take this water in an empty stomach, if it is to lose weight, or before sleeping, if what we want is to fall asleep more easily. The melon is a refreshing fruit that has been valued since ancient times for its high content of vitamins, fiber and essential minerals. More than 90% of its composition is water, so consuming melon water is ideal to moisturize the body, regulate fluids and lose weight. Each 100 grams of the fruit contribute only 25 calories, around 6% of sugars and 13 grams of complex carbohydrates; In addition, it is rich in antioxidants and free of fat and cholesterol. Although many consider it as a summer fruit, there are those who are including it in their feeding plans as a supplement to lose weight and improve the quality of sleep. And, although its cooling benefits are the best known, it is proven that its intake favors the loss of fat and the processes that lead to better sleep.
What are the Benefits of Melon?
The melon is a fruit belonging to the so-called “giant vegetables” also integrated by watermelon, pumpkin and zucchini. Its fruit is produced in sandy soils and is considered as the summer fruit par excellence. The most popular are those of European and American origin, although it is believed to be native to Central Asia and Africa. Its properties include:
- High levels of vitamin A, a nutrient with antioxidant power that benefits the skin and mucous membranes.
- They contain flavonoids, compounds that protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
- Its habitual consumption protects vision and decreases the risk of macular degeneration and refractive diseases.
- Given its high potassium content, it reduces arterial hypertension and prevents seVeral types of cardiovascular diseases.
- It is a source of vitamin C and manganese, two essential nutrients that strengthen the immune system to prevent infections by viruses and bacteria.
How Does Melon Water Help to Lose Weight?
The melon is part of the so-called “fat burning” fruits due to its ability to help reduce measures in a natural and healthy way. Its richness in detoxifying substances facilitates the elimination of accumulated toxins in the body and, therefore, supports the function of metabolism.
“It acts as a natural diuretic, ideal for regulating fluids in body tissues and decreasing inflammation”.
In addition, thanks to its high water content, it is one of the fruits that most hydrate the body and prolong the feeling of fullness.
Why Does Melon Water Help You Fall Asleep?
Melon water is a beverage that does not contain additives, artificial sugars or preservatives. Instead it represents a significant source of essential nutrients that, among other things, can help you sleep better. Some time ago it has become popular as a natural remedy for people with insomnia, since it eliminates thirst, moisturizes the body’s cells and keeps the body satisfied until the next day. Although many prefer to ignore it, dehydration is one of the factors that prevent reaching a deep and restful sleep.
How to Prepare Melon Water
Melon water is a very interesting way to increase daily liquid consumption. Its flavor is very refreshing and can be enjoyed at any time of the day. However, if the purpose of eating is to lose weight, the best time to take it is about 30 or 40 minutes before breakfast.
- 2 cups diced melon pulp (300 g)
- One tablespoon of lemon juice (10 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- 1 cup of ice
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- Peel the melon and cut it into several cubes to facilitate its liquefying.
- Add the pulp in the blender jar and mix it with the lemon juice, honey, ice and water.
- Process everything for a few seconds, until you get a homogeneous drink.
- To lose weight, eat it on an empty stomach and before each main meal.
- If you want to sleep better, swallow it a couple of hours before going to sleep.
This detoxifying water contains less than 150 calories and is a source of essential nutrients to support the functions of the body. Go ahead and prepare it at home and discover every day all the benefits it brings to your body.
watermelon at night weight loss, eating watermelon at night for weight loss, fruits for weight loss, when to eat watermelon to lose weight, how to lose belly fat while sleeping, lose weight sleeping position, watermelon weight loss diet, sleeping position to lose belly fat, fethiyetouristpass.com, fethiyetouristpass, fethiye tourist pass
#watermelonatnightweightloss #eatingwatermelonatnightforweightloss #fruitsforweightloss #whentoeatwatermelontoloseweight #howtolosebellyfatwhilesleeping #loseweightsleepingposition #watermelonweightlossdiet #sleepingpositiontolosebellyfat #fethiyetouristpasscom #fethiyetouristpass